- 3 Month Warranty On All Refurbished Autoclaves !
- 2 Year Warranty on all Prestige Autoclaves - Lifetime Warranty On Heating Element !
- 1 Year Warranty On all Sterident, COX, & All American Autoclaves !
Autoclave Equipment Professionals LLC, or (AEP) Warranty
Autoclave Equipment Professionals ("AEP") warrants to the original retail purchaser that it will repair or replace components of the Autoclave products Sold by AEP (except for components not warranted under "Exclusions") that are defective in material or workmanship under normal use and service. AEP's obligation under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement, at AEP's option, of the applicable components. This limited warranty shall only apply to defects that are reported to AEP within the applicable warranty period (90 DAYS) and which, upon examination by Autoclave Equipment Professionals LLC, prove to be defective. This warranty extends only to the first retail purchaser of a product, and is not transferable or assignable.
APPLICABLE WARRANTY PERIOD
The applicable warranty period, measured from the date of delivery to the original retail purchaser, shall be as follows:
1. Autoclave PRODUCTS are warranted for the periods indicated below, from the time of delivery:
(a) Ninety (90) days On all refurbished Autoclaves Sold, Parts and Labor.( Preformed by Autocalve Equipment Professionals, LLC.)
2. New Parts Are only Warrantied under defect. And must Be returned Within 7 Business Days. No Exceptions
OBTAINING WARRANTY SERVICE
Warranty service must be obtained through Autoclave Equipment Professionals, LLC. AEP may be contacted for warranty service inquiries or issues via email at www.Sterilizer/Autoclave.com, by phone at 813-220-6953, or by mail to Autoclave Equipment Professionals, LLC , 12900 Starkey Rd, Unit 38 Largo, FL, 33773.
It is the retail purchaser’s obligation to arrange for delivery of a product to Autoclave Equipment Professionals LLC dealer for warranty service,
which delivery shall be at retail purchaser’s expense. It is also the retail purchaser’s obligation to comply with the warranty service instructions provided either by AEP dealer. The retail purchaser must provide AEP with completed Professional Evaluation of damges and or defects by a Certified Dental Or Bio- Medical Technician within Nintety (90) days after purchase in order to obtain the benefits of this warranty.
This warranty does not cover and Autoclave Equipment Professionals, LLC shall not be liable for the following:
(1) defects, damage, or other conditions caused, in whole or in part, by misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, accident, freight damage, tampering, or failure to seek and obtain repair or replacement in a timely manner;
(2) matching of color, grain, or texture.
(3) changes in color caused by natural or artificial light;
(4) products which are not installed, used, and properly cleaned and maintained as required By a Certified Dental or Bio-Medical Equipment Technician. Professional Equipment Technician Reports Required.
(5) products considered to be of a consumable nature;
(6) accessories or parts not manufactured by AEP;
(7) specially manufactured products;
(8) charges by anyone for adjustments, repairs, replacement parts, installation, or other work performed upon or in connection with such products which are not expressly authorized in writing in advance by Autoclave Equipment Professionals;
(9) costs and expenses of routine maintenance and cleaning; and
(10) representations and warranties made by any person or entity other than Autoclave Equipment Professionals.
EXCLUSIVE REMEDY; CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES DISCLAIMER
Autoclave Equipment Professionals LLC ONLY OBLIGATION UNDER THIS WARRANTY IS THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF DEFECTIVE PARTS. (AEP) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR DELAYS INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS OR INCOME, LOSS OF USE, DOWNTIME, COVER, AND EMPLOYEE OR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR WAGES, PAYMENTS, AND BENEFITS..
No person or firm is authorized to create or approve for Autoclave Equipment Professionals LLC any other obligation or liability in connection with the products.
THIS WARRANTY IS AUTOCLAVE EQUIPMENT PROFESSINALS LLC ONLY WARRANTY AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. (AEP) MAKES NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF DEFECTIVE PARTS.